Fabulous Torture: Bikini Season With Zaful & Smart Shopping

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Bikini Season With Zaful & Smart Shopping

You guys know I love Zaful (online store) for many reason. They carry exactly the same pieces as Zara, Forever21 and even imitations of high designers and more. Each store prices there items twice as much as Zaful, but are exactly the same. 
I started working with them about a year ago and absolutely love everything I've received from them! Zaful has anything from accessories to swimwear and shoes! The only negative thing about their clothes is that they run a little bit small, so make sure you always go one or two sizes up, except swimsuits!
Their customer service is really great about getting back to me asap and everyone I've ever delt with is exceptionally nice and generous!
You have seen me wear this scalloped bikini several times now and I love it so much! I receive many compliments on it every time! I'm wearing a size small. Below I linked exactly the same swimsuit but three times as much expensive. 
SCALLOPED BIKINI $15, available in 5 different colors



Bikini weather is here and I would highly recommend for you to check Zaful's websit for cute and inexpensive pieces!
White is my favorite color and I'm always on the lookout for a white bikini set when it's vacation time! White just look so damn hot on a tan body and Zaful has a huge selection of cute white bikini sets

Stripes Bikini
Floral Strapless Padded Bikini 

Army green bikinis are also very popular for this season, so check out their army green bikini here

HOLLOW ARMY GREEN BIKINI

Here is just a few items I got and absolutely love from Zaful. Click the picture below to shop. Remember I'm small, but every single item in these pics are size medium and they fit me just fine!
You don't have to spend a lot of money to look fabulous, just be smart about it and don't be afraid to take the risk of shopping online!



EMBROIDERY SHOES, true to size 



Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts