Fabulous Torture: Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Mothers Day is this Sunday, so I thought I would share some nice, last minute gift ideas. My mom is a watch collector, so when I run out of gift ideas a watch seems like a great option. Below are  my absolutely favorite watches from Montana Silversmith. You've probably see me wear these handmade watch all the time, simply because I truly love Montana Silversmith  pieces! Another option is Daniel Wellington, their watches are very classy and sophisticated! 




 


Another great gift to give are cute undies! We all need them and ButyBag has a very cute selection of underwear. BootayBag the chore of underwear shopping is now a monthly enjoyment. For $12 dollars a month and free shipping, subscribers will get 2 pairs of panties picked to their individual style preference. Whether they prefer all thongs, mix it up, or a little bit more coverage, we have something for everyone! I love lace underwear, but they last only a few wears before they start to fall apart, so have a new piece each month, sounds like a great deal to me!


Last, but not least, is perfume! I'm a Chanel lover and have been using Chanel perfumes for over four years. It's long lasting and you only need one to two sprays.
Click the pictures below to shop a few other options of mine I love!


Happy Mother's Day to all amazing moms out there! Especially to my amazing, most hard working mom and mother-in-law.
To be a mom is the most rewarding and hard job! With that being said you really don't know what's true, unconditional love till you become a mother yourself and the feeling is priceless!!
MORE MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS


Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts