Fabulous Torture: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale & Embroidery Top

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale & Embroidery Top


Oh my goodness, this top $16 is an absolutely FAVORITE of mine - the embroidered, bell sleeves, it is too perfect! I opted to wear it out to dinner with denim shorts because it’s been pretty hot at night here in Destin.
Right now, Nordstrom has an amazing embroidery tops collection (check out HERE) – it is all super wearable which is why I love it so much. You all know I am a sucker for embroidery so it was exciting to see such an array of embroidery options on the Nordstrom site. My top comes in a few beautiful colors. 





TOPS FROM NORDSTROM SALE I LOVE (click to shop)







MORE FROM NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE


CLICK THE IMAGE TO SHOP THE ANNIVERSARY SALE






Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE



No comments:

Popular Posts