Fabulous Torture: Day 2 NYFW & Banana Republic

Monday, September 18, 2017

Day 2 NYFW & Banana Republic


OUTFIT DETAILS:
DRESS, another very similar HERE
CHANEL BOY BAG (love this bag)
GUESS HEELS
CHANEL NECKLACE
PRADA SUNGLASSES 
WATCH

MORE ASSIMETRIC DRESSES I LOVE! (click the image to shop)
 Day 2 NYFW was a little easier than the first. I attended the Style Collective blogger party the night before, so my feet were hurting and I just needed an easier day. It worked out perfectly because I had a Banana Republic presentation with Olivia Palermo's new collection in the afternoon, so I was able to squeeze in time for outfit photos. I started off the day by shooting this look with my blogger friend Nelli. We wanted the perfect location and of course where else would be better than on the Brooklyn bridge! It's a nice place for photos and a beautiful relaxing walk. Perfect place to start NYFW Day 2! Then we were off to the Banana Republic presentation! Olivia's collection was absolutely perfect! (Click HERE to see her collection). Very classy, sophisticated, chic and edgy! I love every single piece of this collection plus Olivia herself is the sweetest! (Do you remember the show HILL'S? Olivia was on it and I've always loved her since then!! She's so sweet and even prettier in person (if that's even possible ). 
I was wearing this pretty lace dress from Topshop and Chanel boy bag. I wanted something cute and a little different for the Banana Republic show and this dress was the right choice!
After that show, my friend and I went for a quick stroll around Central Park and then for a nice dinner.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone! Thank you for stopping by! My new Fall fashion video just went up on my YouTube channel - CLICK HERE TO WATCH😀
I will update you with a new trends for Spring and Summer 2018, straight from the fashion week in my next post:)

Intermix just announced a sale on sale! Take an extra 30% off sale today through 9/19







Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

INSTAGRAM/SNAPCHAT - @FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts