Fabulous Torture: Life Update & Plaid Blazer

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Life Update & Plaid Blazer



OUTFIT DETAILS: Plaid Blazer/ Shoes/ White Tee (from TOBI, love)/ Similar Jeans HERE and HERE/ Hat/ Sunglasses/ Daniel Wellington Bracelet/ Daniel Wellington Watch - use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off of any DW pieces

 Hello everyone! I feel like such a bad blogger lately, but my life has been literally crazzzyy😱 I'm trying to blog a few times a week and I'm on Instagram daily and posting to Insta stories pretty often too (it's easier). 
I'll try to be back to blogging three times a week soon (maybe another month).
I've always been a part time pediatric nurse in home health, but lately it's becoming a full time job. I work for PSA- Pediatric Services of America and they're always short on nurses. I'm the kind of person who likes to help anyone in need, and if a family needs a nurse, and no one else is there to help, I can't say NO. I love my job and all the kids I work with!!
On the top of that I'm a blogger and a bunch of a new products are just piling in and I try to satisfy the company I'm working for at that moment, and all that is feeling like my head is spinning! 
Not to mention our house is upside down because we're moving my sons room to my closet room and vise versa! His room is almost finished (watch on my Instagram stories). I can't wait for all that to be over and my life just back in a normal, regular routine! 
Overall, I'm excited from all the changes and specialy for all the new amazing blogging opportunities and collaborations! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ANYTHING ABOUT FASHION AND BLOGGING (keep it coming), I just would like to slow down in other departments and enjoy fashion even more!
So, that is just a quick update on my crazy life! Thank you all for reading and sticking around. You can always find me on Instagram!
What are you all planning for Spring break?



Reasonable, beautiful, fashionable and worth buying plaid blazers! 










Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts