Fabulous Torture: Mama Java Coffee & Casual Outfit

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mama Java Coffee & Casual Outfit




Today I'm going to talk about this amazing Mama Java Coffee! It's not secret I love Starbucks, but Mama Java Coffee is the first coffee I truly love as much!
As every "MOM" knows, coffee is what we need to get us through the day! Mama Java has a huge selection of coffees...my favorite is the HAZELNUT coffee.
I love the way this coffee smells! The taste is absolutely amazing! My husband always complains Starbucks coffee has a burnt flavor to it, but he loves Hazelnut Mama Java Coffee.
Along with "The Hazelnut", Mama Java Coffee has other flavors line up like: The Hustle, Holiday Survival, Embrace The Chaos and of course #Momlife...etc.











 Outfit Details:TOPSHOESWHITE JEANS/BRACELETCHANEL NECKLACELV BAG/ Similar HEAD BAND

Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts