Fabulous Torture: Monogram Online & Monogram Necklace

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Monogram Online & Monogram Necklace





OUTFIT DETAIL: Monogram Necklace/ Leopard BraceletDressVest,similarLily Jade Bag/ Vionic ShoesSunglassesWatch

I’m SO excited to be back on the blog and sharing these gorgeous monogram jewelry pieces from Monogram Online.


I’ve ALWAYS loved monogrammed pieces from necklaces to pillows or handkerchiefs. Every girl I know loves them too! So, I couldn’t resist partnering with Monogram Online to show off the traditional monogram necklace. I chose the split chain monogram necklace in the large size 2 inch, and I did it as a “family” monogram with MY first initial “A” on the LEFT, our LAST NAME “J” initial in the MIDDLE,  and my maiden name (today my middle name) “S" initial on the RIGHT. It could also be read as my sons full name “Anayan Stuart Jueong- AJS”, which I love even better! This monogram necklace or any other monogram piece is so meaningful and perfect as a gift for someone out there! Mother’s Day is coming up, and this piece is something every mother will definitely LOVE! Check out Monogram Online HERE and start creating your personalize piece!

I also love the capital letters initial monogram ring. I ADORE this ring. The look is SO UNIQUE and definitely a modern take on the monogram. I used to own one and worn it all the time and get SO MANY compliments. I need to get it again.

AND HERE ARE SOME OTHER FABULOUS MONOGRAM GIFT IDEAS! SO MANY THOUGHTFUL WAYS TO I SAY, “I LOVE YOU” OR AT LEAST… I KNOW YOUR NAME! HA!

















OUTFIT DETAIL: Monogram Necklace/ Leopard BraceletDressVest,similarLily Jade Bag/ Vionic ShoesSunglassesWatch

Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts