Fabulous Torture: Jungle Print Dress

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Jungle Print Dress

 


OUTFIT DETAIL: Louis Vuitton Bag/ DressDW WatchTassel EarringsMonogram Necklace or HEREVionic Wedges (the most comfortable spring shoes, worth the splurge)/ Leopard BraceletPrada Sunglasses in blackDW Rose Gold Cuff

As for this dress – oh my gosh I am so glad I found it! It is one of those jungle print dresses that is striking and gorgeous – and I was impressed with the price point (on SALE only $9.99). It also is not too much fabric so you don’t feel super hot or sticky in it. I usually wear a S, but I went with the M because Romwe clothes runs small.

HEADS UP! I’m sure you’ve heard this at least 500 times by now, but in case you haven’t…you can NO longer shop my outfits by “liking” my Instagram photos. Instead you can use the @liketoknow.it app, then screenshot any of my images for instant outfit details. You can still, of course, go to the SHOP MY INSTAGRAM section on my blog or shop “Outfit Details” and widgets of my blog posts.
















OUTFIT DETAIL: Louis Vuitton Bag/ DressDW WatchTassel EarringsMonogram Necklace or HEREVionic Wedges (the most comfortable spring shoes, worth the splurge)/ Leopard BraceletPrada Sunglasses in blackDW Rose Gold Cuff

Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts